I’m almost done editing my novel for the last time. (I know, I’ve been saying that for a long time now, but I mean it this time). So what should I be doing while my cover artist is working her magic?
I’ve got a list of things that I need to do before I got publish, but I just want to make sure that I’m not forgetting anything.
- Get a cover. I’m working on that.
- Write a synopsis. I’m working on this too.
- Set up a newsletter. I’m not sure about this. Is it necessary?
- Update blog/Facebook page with my pen name. I’ll be doing this in the next couple days/weeks.
- Set up Twitter account. I’ve done this, and once I change my name here I’ll let you know what it is.
- Advertise/Promote. I’ll work on this once I have a cover.
What am I forgetting? I’m sure there’s something.