After this post, it will be twice. I know June am just started, but I still feel bad about losing touch with you guys. So, starting tomorrow, I’m going to blog twice a week. Now I just have to come up with some topics.
So far, I’ve got:
- Reading Progress. I’ll update you on what I’m currently reading, how I like it, and what’s up next. I’ll probably post this once a month.
- Word Count. I’ll let you know how my current work in progress is going. Also, probably a once a month post.
- Short Story or Poem. This is just a way to add some variety to my blog. Also maybe a learning opportunity so I can get feedback on what works/doesn’t work. Once a month so I can get my books written. Don’t expect too much in the poetry realm as that’s not my forte.
- Author Interviews. I’m still lukewarm on this idea. Unless any of you amazing writers might be interested.
- Book Review. Maybe I could pair this with my currently reading post.
Do you guys have any other ideas? I need three more if I’m only going to post the bare minimum. I plan on posting about interesting writing experiences as they come up in addition to these topics.
I don’t want this to become a chore that I dread doing, and I definitely don’t want to bore you guys either. Do you have any recommendations for avoiding that?