I’ve got some serious focusing issues going on right now. I can’t seem to stick with one project through completion, and it’s driving me nuts.
Here’s the list of projects that I’ve got going on right now:
- My first novel. I’ve got it back from both editors. I’m kind of mad at one because he wants me to change the plot…again.
- My second novel which I’m currently rewriting. I think it’s going better than originally written.
- My NaNoWriMo novel from last November needs to be edited. I’m looking forward to getting back into that one.
- I had an idea a while back about where the main character is a writer. I haven’t really developed it yet.
- Hubby and I are still (I think) writing one using the opening line that he gave me.
- I came up with an idea yesterday, while visiting my parents, that I’d like to develop.
Maybe I’ll work on a different one every day of the week. Or I should just stop procrastinating and finish one thing at a time.